Read more: guinea fowl,how to cook,venison,wild bird stew,red wine sauce,fried bream,grilled bream,okavango bream,okavango,botswana,botswana cooking,african cooking,african food,african cuisine,african dishes,pork ribs,how to cook pork,how to cook ribs,how to cook pork ribs,how to cook guinea fowl,how to cook perfect,perfect,tender,spatchcock,spatched,braaied,braai,barbeque,barbecu,barbecued,barbequed,prawns,peri peri prawns,peri peri chicken,mozambique food,mozambique cuisine,air gun hunting,air rifle hunting,gutting Peri Peri Parcels | African Style Cuisine

Monday, 21 May 2012

Peri Peri Parcels

Well on the weekend I tried a slight variation on two of my recipes. Peri Peri Chicken and sticky pork ribs.
This makes them super succulent. As usual, slow cooking is the key.
Ingredients are not critical, but try my peri peri chicken recipe.
On two different days I wrapped pork rashers in foil and chicken legs and thighs in foil. The herbs and spices were as always, fresh grated ginger, chopped chillis and chopped garlic. You will see a sprinkling of fresh chopped basil on the pork rashers. It was an interesting flavor, but I am going to try it with Cilantro next time.The pork rashers were covered and tightly sealed with foil. The peri peri chicken, I wrapped completely in foil. Cooking time was about one and a half to two hours at 180 C. Then 20 minutes unwrapped under the grill to brown.

10 comments:

  1. I love reading through a post that will make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!


    my webpage: flying airplane games

    ReplyDelete
  2. usern, Einkaufszentren garantiert, erzielen Automobil-Darlehen.
    Yesterday, winds actually pushed the east flank of the Beach Fire up against the west
    side of the Arnica Fire. higkeit, Steuern in den Vereinigten Staaten
    garantiert weniger als Wertpapiere, die von keinen besonderen
    F.

    Here is my weblog; http://swk-kredit.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now
    I am using net for content, thanks to web.

    my web site - Eilkredit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this
    website regularly, if so after that you will absolutely take fastidious knowledge.


    my web site: rmr calculator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves it when individuals get together and
    share thoughts. Great website, stick with it!

    Here is my homepage :: loss weight now

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.

    I do think that you should publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but usually folks
    don't discuss these issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

    Here is my web page: Buy 1285 muscle

    ReplyDelete
  7. After going over a handful of the blog posts on your web page, I seriously like your way of
    blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near
    future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me your opinion.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage - Green tone pro review\ Green tone pro reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent web site. A lot of helpful info here.
    I am sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thank you in your effort!

    my blog; Buy 1285muscle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more
    info about the issue and found most individuals will
    go along with your views on this website.


    buy colo cleanse pro

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely lovе уοur blog and find
    mοѕt of уour рoѕt's to be just what I'm looking foг.
    Does one оffеr guеst writeгs to writе cοntеnt for yourѕеlf?
    I ωοulԁn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!

    My web page - Http://Askmebuddy.Yzi.Me

    ReplyDelete